Grow Wealth is a Mutual advisory firm founded by Mr. Deepesh Mehta, who is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP). Starting off from an initial client base of around 15 to 20 in 2007, Grow Wealth has grown from strength to strength and currently handles more than 140 client portfolios, both domestically and internationally.
Grow Wealth is a AMFI registered distributor with registration No. ARN-52719. Apart from that, it also provides all services related to investments under a single umbrella.
Empowering our customers with financial well-being and freedom, with valuable advice.
To spread financial intelligence and enable profitable growth with acumen and superior customer service.
We are committed to:
- Delivering right mutual advice to every family.
- Providing unbiased advice and excellent customer service.
- Empowering families to reach their goals.
- Meeting our customer requirements.
- Maximising benefit for our stakeholders.
A man donning many hats, he currently leads Grow Wealth, Bangalore a financial planning and advisory firm. He has also been at the forefront in trying to spread financial literacy across Bangalore by conducting Investor Awareness Programs.
His professional journey started in 2006, and includes a successful stint with Karvy Stock Broking Limited. He is also a member of the prestigious group Council of Financial Planners (COFP). Mr. Deepesh is also associated with various life insurance companies as a financial planning trainer for their officers and agents.
- Heads the clients’ service
- Handles all the operational issues for the clients
- Ensures that the investments go on smoothly. Forms the service backbone of Grow Wealth.
- Has a total experience of 2 years.
- Can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Handles the end to end research work
- Assists in all the back-end operation work which helps in bringing out suggestions/advice for the clients.
- Can be reached at email@example.com
- She’s the Executive assistant at Grow Wealth.
- Can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org